Are you looking forward a Mern boilerplate with auth included? This is the boilerplate for you!
- MongoDb and Mongoose - MongoDb as a Database and mongoose as as a Object Data - Modeling library for MongoDB and Node.js
- Express - as a backend Framework
- React - as a Frontend Framework
- Node - as a Server
- Redux - for state Management
- JsonWebToken - for creating JSON-based access tokens
- bcryptjs - for hashing the user passwords
Feel free to report any errors or to give me some suggestions to improve it!
Happy coding to everyone!
Top comments (2)
The 'M' in MERN stands for MongoDB. I guess you could just make your own SERN thingamagig.