You can make almost anything in Python: Web apps, desktop software, scripts, Machine Learning programs and much more. As a general purpose language it's fantastic!
Do you want to code Python? You may feel overwhelmed with all the stuff out there: Blogs, books, courses, classes, cheat sheets and more.
Where should you start? Below is a list of my favorite resources.
So you want to become a Python Rock Star? These are some resources to get started:
- Python Spot Tutorials
- Dive Into Python 3
- Python the Hard Way
- Python Basics
- Automate the Boring Stuff
- Python Tutorials
Practice makes perfect. There are many exercises out there, that will help you master the basics.
To make web apps, the modules Flask and Django are often used. Flask is easier to master, as it's a micro framework. Here are some resources:
- Full Stack Python Flask Resources
- Flask Web App with Python (beginners tutorial)
- RealPython Flask tutorials
- Python Flask Web Apps Course
- REST APIs with Flask
- Django Bootcamp
You can make desktop software with Python.
Fancy mastering Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning?
- Introduction to Python Machine Learning
- Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
- Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
- Collection of Python Machine Learning articles
- Machine Learning introduction from harrison
I hope this list is helpful to you in your learning journey. Comment below if you have any other recommendations.