I did some weekend work on my innovation projects, most of which I did not stream, but I figured I'd recap anyway.
What I did stream was writing docs and tests for go-reflected. I got coverage to 90% and in the process fixed some bugs. However, I'm not ready to release it because it's a project that is entirely about the API and I'm still not confident the API won't change. When it is ready to release, though, it'll just need a readme.
So far I have the tree view mostly there. The buttons are components, and all the glue and page layout are done with components. I was originally thinking I might have to use Vue to add some structure to this prototype, but since this is already working out, I'm just going to keep pushing on this. It's helping me fix issues in the framework necessary for building real apps, and it's cleaning up the prototype for further development.
Top comments (0)