it's high-level and easy to learn as a beginner.
it's light-weight , interpreted or just-in-time( Just In Time Compilation, JIT, or Dynamic Translation, is compilation that is being done during the execution of a program )
It can by written in any of the object-oriented (OOP) or functional style in programming ( It's your own choice 😉).
It has a large community and a ton of libraries and frameworks to work with and to help you in your projects.
It's used in the most popular tech companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple and Microsoft.
- Frontend Web development
- Backend Web development
- Game development
- Mobile application development
- Artificial intelligence and Machine learning
No prior experience required ... !!!If you are an absolute beginner, this course is for you, programming concepts will be discussed in details through the course .All what you need is :
- A computer
SourcesI used a little information from some sources to make the tutorial perfect and complete as:
- freecodecamp (for JIT definition)
- indeed (for average salary for JS dev jobs)
- Quora and tweekyourbiz (for companies and apps that used and is bulit using JS)
Top comments (0)