/!\ This post is self-promotion, but I really feel like this could be useful to you
I've recently been working on OctoLenses, a Chrome Extension allowing you to:
- Monitor your issues or pull requests by creating super-precise filters (see the screenshot below)
- Discover trending repositories (just like Githunt already does)
It's now good enough that I feel like I can show it to you, so here I am
It's built with React/Mobx, which I discovered to be a super powerful combo. If you didn't already try Mobx, I really encourage you to do so: it's super easy to work with and without all of the Redux boilerplate.
I'm genuinely interested in hearing your opinion about it:
- What you like about it
- What you don't like about it
- What features would be great additions
- Any constructive criticism basically :)
Thanks for reading this!