I was getting an error when I tried to sync to my Git BitBucket repository with Visual Studio 2017:
git-askpass.exe: No such file or directory.
To resolve this I had to:
- Remove Git from Control Panel -> Uninstall
- Remove Git Windows Credential Manager from Control Panel -> Uninstall
- With Visual Studio 2017 Installer, remove Git for Windows
- Install Git
- Install Git Windows Credential Manager
- With Visual Studio 2017 Installer, install Git for Windows
The post git-askpass.exe: No such file or directory. Visual Studio appeared first on Blog IT.
Claim your page on DEV before someone else does
Level up every day