I have managed to max out my Youtube API query limit (10,000 units) on my own developing my website. There are a few workarounds to this conundrum and I decided that instead of setting up multiple API keys and swapping them out that I should bite the bullet and build the back-end. Luckily, it will not be used regularly until next week so I have a little bit of time (and a back-up solution).
robinwieruch.de has been my best resource by far.
There are free tutorials in the blog section including setting up NodeJS with Babel, Express, Sequelize, and making the REST API with it.
It has an abundance of information, I recommend checking it out!
Top comments (0)