25 Day Review
This is what I've done in the past 25 days:
Technical Documentation Page for fCC RWD Cert
- I finished this on day 16. It needs more styling and clean up.
- Started this project but got overwhelmed thinking about the content.
JS Algo and Data Structures Cert by fCC progress
- Finished modules that cover Basic JS, ES6 and Debugging.
Responsive Web Development Cert by fCC progress
- Finished all modules except for CSS Grid and projects.
Goals For Next 25 Days
- Finish 2 JS projects
- Start 1 JS heavy frontendmentor project
- Finish RWD cert
- Update OS project
25 Day Retrospective
The following breaks down what went well, mistakes, and what I could do better.
What Went Well
- I'm managing to code everyday. I thought that was going to be the overwhelming aspect, but I've lowered the pressure on myself to just do one line if I can.
How I Messed Up
- I've stumbled in my open source contributions. I've gotten stuck and again I'm overwhelmed and a little intimidated on asking for help and how to move forward.
How I Can Do better
- I want to be more active in the #100daysofcode community
- Instead overwhelm stopping me, push against it a little bit at a time.
- #100daysofcode - Follow my log here if you'd like
- FreeCodeCamp - I'm finishing the RWD and the JS certs
- JS Bootcamp Spring 2022 - I'm in this bootcamp that's going over the fCC JS cert. I recommend joining then hopping in the discord if you need any sort of help! The youtube vids have also been super helpful and encouraging as well!
Top comments (0)