In this post I'm gonna share with you some cool html tags and attributes.
- The title attribute specifies extra information about an element.The information is most often shown as a tooltip text when the mouse moves over the element.
<p title="I'm a tooltip">I have a tooltip</p>
- mark tag - everything wrapped between opening and closing brackets will be highlighted. The presence of the mark element is not announced by most screen reading technology in its default configuration. Here's a good post on how to fix it.
<p>This is a <mark>paragraph</mark></p>
- HTML contenteditable attribute indicates if the content should be editable by the user.
<p contenteditable>Write your name here</p>
- The meter element is used to display a gauge. The meter element should not be used to indicate progress (as in a progress bar). For progress bars, use the progress tag.
<h4>Disk usage</h4> <div> <label for="disk-c">C:</label> <meter id="disk-c" value="0.6"></meter> </div> <div> <label for="disk-d">D:</label> <meter id="dist-d" min="10" max="50" value="40"></meter> </div>
- base tag specifies the base URL and/or target for all relative URLs in a document. There can only be one single base element in a document, and it must be inside the head element.
<head> <base href="https://example.com/"> </head> <img src="images/example.svg" alt="">
That's it, hope you've found some usefull info here. Stay safe and have a great day :)