What is AWS Community Builder Program?
The AWS Community Builders Program(CB) is a officially organized by AWS. The program supports AWS enthusiasts and other community members by providing:
- Technical mentorship
- Service reviews
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- AWS Branded Swags and more...
Anyone who is meeting below mention criteria can apply
- Any individual who is 18 years or older and passionate about building on AWS.
- AWS Community Builders program seeks applicants from all regions, demographics, and underrepresented communities.
- The AWS Community Builders program is for technical builders who create community contributions such as written/video content (blog posts, videos, webinars, tutorials, etc.) or organize technical communities that help other AWS builders to learn and build on AWS.
You have to priorities two categories among these
- Machine Learning
- Mobile and Web Apps
- Developer Tools
- Management, Governance and Migration
- Gravitron / Arm Development
- Data (Databases, Analytics, Blockchain)
- Security, Identity & Compliance
- Game Tech
- Networking and Content Delivery
What you will get after becoming a CB?
- AWS community builder branded Swag!
- AWS Promotional Credits
- Online training academy subscription
- Certification Exam Voucher
- AWS User Groups / Community help
- Mentoring / Coaching / Career Opportunities
- Exclusive Events
- AWS Service Previews
- 3rd Party Benefits
- Network of like minded people
How to apply - video tutorial
How to apply for an AWS Community Builder Program?