According to the 2019’s StackOverflow’s Developer Survey, Python is the 2nd most loved programming language in the world.
The average salary of a Python developer in India with 2 to 4 years of experience is around ₹9 LPA.
Rising out in the journey to becoming a python developer, you must take a structured plan to master all your skills.
Below is the list for the same:
- Python Fundamentals
- Variables And Data Types
- Data Structures And Algorithms
- Loops, Conditional, And Control Statements
- I/O Operations And Exception Handling
- Modules And File Handling
Beginning with Python fundamentals, you must understand all these basic concepts which are like support for any programming language.
After studying these concepts you can pick a career path for yourself and similarly work to master all the skills needed to complete your goal.
Acquire knowledge of Web Frameworks:
Acquire knowledge of Python libraries:
After learning any new skill in programming, you must perform it in a project, I have listed a few projects below which you can use for practice.
Projects For Practice:
- Typing Speed Test – Build your first game in Python
- Tic Tac Toe – ‘Coz being old school is the new cool
- Image Classification
- Real-time Face Recognition with Python
- Fake News Detection project
- Parkinson’s Disease Detection project
- Color Detection project
- Face Recognition and identification
- Speech Emotion Recognition project
- Breast Cancer Classification project
- Age and Gender Detection project
- Chatbot project
- Driver Drowsiness Detection project
- Traffic Signs Recognition project
- Image Caption Generator project
- News Aggregator App project
- Handwritten Digit Recognition project
Want to work on more projects?
Now as you are well-prepared let’s talk about how to enter the Python industry:
- How to get a Job in Python as a Fresher? The essential steps you must follow
- How to create a perfect Python Resume – Let your resume speak!
Want to speed up the learning process?
You are all set to rock!!
All the Best!