I wrote a few BASH scripts to help in the Git and React World
All instructions are in the README
File 1 - Bash Aliases - to make your life easier...
Script 1 - setup-react.sh
- Asks for an app name and creates it in the current folder
- Installs react-router and react-router-dom
- Creates a file / folder structure:
- Writes the Routes for the pages and puts content into each of them
- Rewrites the App.js file to contain:
- Rewrites index.js to wrap the App component in BrowserRouter
Script 2 - Git Create Branch
- Asks for branch name
- Creates a new branch
- Sets the upstream for the branch
Script 3 -- Git Deploy
- Asks for a Commit message
- Adds files
- Commits files with commit message
- Pushes files to current branch as long as the upstream is set
Script 4 - Clean Node Modules
- Digs down deep to remove node modules folders
Once suspended, skylerwebdev will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, skylerwebdev will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by skylerwebdev will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If skylerwebdev is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public
and only accessible to Skyler Dowdy.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping DEV Community safe. Here is what you can do to flag skylerwebdev:
Unflagging skylerwebdev will restore default visibility to their posts.