This article presents the well-known AdminLTE design in three different flavors, released under the MIT licenses on Github, actively supported by AppSeed core team via Github and LIVE support via Discord.
- AdminLTE - Jinja2 - HTML files converted to Jinja templates
- AdminLTE - Flask Dashboard - a simple starter coded in Flask
- AdminLTE - Django Dashboard - a simple Django Starter
AdminLTE is a fully responsive administration template. Based on Bootstrap 4.4 framework and also the JS/jQuery plugin. Highly customizable and easy to use. Fits many screen resolutions from small mobile devices to large desktops.
This free admin dashboard design, with a simple Material Kit layout, is actively maintained by 150+ contributors. With more than 35k GH stars and 14.8k forks, might be a good choice for your next project.
The Jinja2 template engine is quite a popular engine among Python programmers mostly for usage simplicity and security. Based on the similarities with other template engines (Django Native, Blade, Nunjunks) the UI can be easily migrated and used in other frameworks and builders like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Eleventy.
The Flask starter is provided with a basic set of features like authentication, dual database configuration (SQLite, PostgreSQL), modular codebase with Blueprints, and deployment scripts.
Django version is quite similar in terms of features with Flask version:
- UI-Ready app, SQLite Database, Django Native ORM
- Modular design, clean code-base
- Session-Based Authentication, Forms validation
- Deployment scripts: Docker, Gunicorn / Nginx
All starters can be used directly from Github and based on the permissive license, unlimited hobby and commercial usage are allowed.
- Flask Dashboard - AdminLTE Design - Product page
- Django Dashboard - AdminLTE Design - Product page
- Jinja2 AdminLTE - LIVE Demo
- More Admin Dashboards - index hosted by AppSeed
Thank you! Let me know your thoughts in the comments.