If you plan to build your next admin dashboard using React, this list with open-source apps might help you a little bit. All admin panels listed in this article are free, open-source and suitable for hobby and commercial products.
- Built with React
- Permissive license: MIT License, Apache License
- Modern Design
- The product is actively supported
- Minimum tooling (gulp, webpack, parcel)
Top 20+ React Dashboards articles, most of them, are written by publishers with this bad habit of sniffing a lot of commercial apps in the content, without mention this aspect in the title.
I’m not saying this is good or bad, but is not obvious if the apps are free or not, just by reading the title. Well, this is not the case here. Let's go!
Material Dashboard React is a free Material-UI Admin with a fresh, new design inspired by Google's Material Design with a beautiful set of components. Material Dashboard React was built over the popular Material-UI v4.1.0 framework.
- React Dashboard Material - official product page
- React Dashboard Material demo
- React Dashboard Material sources
$ git clone https://github.com/creativetimofficial/material-dashboard-react.git $ cd material-dashboard-react $ yarn # install modules $ yarn start # start in development mode $ yarn build # build for production
Dashboard React Paper is a Bootstrap Admin Panel which combines soft colors with beautiful typography and spacious cards and graphics. It is a powerful tool, but it is light and easy to use. It has enough features to allow you to get the job done, but it is not crowded to the point where you can't find the files for a specific plugin.
- React Dashboard Paper - the official product page
- React Dashboard Paper demo
- React Dashboard Paper sources - published on Github
$ git clone https://github.com/creativetimofficial/paper-dashboard-react.git $ cd paper-dashboard-react $ yarn # install modules $ yarn start # start in development mode $ yarn build # build for production
Now UI Dashboard React is an admin dashboard template designed by Invision and coded by Creative Tim. It is built on top of Reactstrap, using Now UI Dashboard and it is fully responsive. It comes with a big collections of elements that will offer you multiple possibilities to create the app that best fits your needs. It can be used to create admin panels, project management systems, web applications backend, CMS or CRM.
- React Dashboard Now UI the official product page
- React Dashboard Now UI demo
- React Dashboard Now UI sources - avalable on Github
$ git clone https://github.com/creativetimofficial/now-ui-dashboard-react.git $ cd now-ui-dashboard-react $ yarn # install modules $ yarn start # start in development mode $ yarn build # build for production
React Dashboard Vibe
React Dashboard Vibe - is a beautiful admin dashboard built with Bootstrap4, released under the MIT license.
Build React Dashboard Vibe from sources
$ git clone https://github.com/NiceDash/Vibe.git $ cd Vibe $ yarn $ yarn start
React Dashboard Argon
React Dashboard Argon is an open-source admin dashboard for Bootstrap4 and Reactstrap. React Dashboard Argon is built with over 100 individual components, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in color, that you can easily modify using SASS files. Dashboard resources:
- React Dashboard Argon - the official page
- React Dashboard Argon sources - available on Github
- React Dashboard Argon demo
Build React Dashboard Argon from sources
$ git clone https://github.com/creativetimofficial/argon-dashboard-react.git $ cd argon-dashboard-react $ yarn $ yarn start $ yarn build
React Dashboard Material Admin
React Dashboard Material Admin is an admin panel template built with Material-UI framework, and coded entirely in React (no jQuery or Bootstrap dependency).
The design is delivered with a few sample pages like the main dashboard page, login, registration, typography, google maps, charts, and a minimum set of UI elements. Dashboard information and resources:
- React Dashboard Material Admin demo
- React Dashboard Material Admin sources - published on Github
- React Dashboard Material Admin - the official product page
- React Dashboard Material Admin review - a complete product review on Admin-Dashboards.com
React Dashboard Light Bootstrap
React Dashboard Light Bootstrap is an admin dashboard template, crafted by Creative-Tim. The app is built on top of React Bootstrap and use the existing design of Light Bootstrap Dashboard. Dashboard information:
- React Dashboard Light demo
- React Dashboard Light sources - published on Github
- React Dashboard Light Bootstrap - the official product page
- MIT License
React Dashboard Shards Lite
React Dashboard Shards Lite is a free React admin dashboard template pack featuring a modern design system and lots of custom templates and components, provided by DesignRevision. The design is minimalistic and clean. Dashboard resources:
- React Dashboard Shards Lite demo
- MIT License
- No Free access, users must provide the email, deliverable Zip archive
- Beautiful design, light UI, looks impressive on mobile
- Available Pages: Dashboard, blog posts, tables, and user profile.
- No Login or Registration pages.
- React Dashboard Shards Lite review - a complete product review on Admin-Dashboards.com
React Dashboard Black
React Dashboard Black is a beautiful Bootstrap 4 (Reactstrap) admin dashboard with a generous number of components built to fit together and look amazing. If you are looking for a tool to manage and visualize data about your business, this dashboard is the thing for you. It combines colors that are easy on the eye, spacious cards, beautiful typography, and graphics.
- React Dashboard Black demo
- React Dashboard Black sources - available on Github
- React Dashboard Black - the product info
- MIT License
React Dashboards an article written by ColorLib. More than half of the apps are commercial.
Dashboards made with React, written by MadeWithReact.com.
- React Dashboards index provided by Admin-Dashboards.com
- Admin Dashboards - index provided by AppSeed
- More React apps - index provided by AppSeed