This article is a curated list with popular Admin Dashboards recently updated by their vendors. The open-source ecosystem comes with many great products that sometimes become zombie projects despite the initial traction and potential. This kind of content, published at the end of each month, is an attempt to provide visibility to the most updated dashboards in the industry.
Thanks for reading! - Content provided by App Generator.
- 🔥 Soft UI Dashboard - Bootstrap 5 Dashboard
- ✨ AdminKit - Open-Source Bootstrap 5 Dashboard
- ✨ Windmill - Open-source Tailwind Design
- ✨ Berry React - Free React Dashboard
- (Paid) Volt Dashboard PRO - Bootstrap 5 Dashboard
This product is styled on top of Soft UI, probably the most innovative design provided by Creative-Tim. Designed for those who like bold elements and beautiful websites, Soft UI Dashboard is made of hundred of elements, designed blocks and fully coded pages.
- Update: Use Bootstrap v5.0.0, Bug fixes
- Soft UI Dashboard - product page
- Soft UI Dashboard - LIVE demo
A professional Admin & Dashboard template based on Bootstrap 5 that comes with hundreds of UI components, forms, tables, charts, pages and icons. AdminKit does not require jQuery and neither does one of the 3rd party libraries AdminKit is using.
- Update: Visual changes, added icons, update dependencies
- AdminKit - product page
- AdminKit - LIVE demo
A multi theme, completely accessible, with components and pages examples, ready for production dashboard styled with Tailwind CSS. This product has a really nice UI and pre-built pages, also available in React.
Berry is a creative yet minimal free react admin template build using the Material-UI. It is meant to be the best User Experience with highly customizable. It is a complete game-changer React Dashboard Template with easy and intuitive responsive design as on retina screens or laptops.
✨ Volt Bootstrap 5 PRO
- Update: migration to latest BS5, Visual Improvements
- Volt Bootstrap 5 PRO - LIVE demo
- Volt Free Version - product page (open-source version)
Thanks for reading! For more resources please access: