It's not always easy to convince people to watch your YouTube videos, especially if you're new. If you don't have a lot of time or connections, it's hard to get a lot of views.
- Focus on quality: No one wants to watch a lame video. Make sure you make a video that you and your friends would want to watch before you spend the effort and money to promote it. The better the video, the easier it will be to see. Of course it will be hard to do without investment if you want to see guaranteed results. Take note, it's easier to buy at https://lowcostsmm.com where views, subscribers and 100, 1000 likes or more for your YouTube channel & Inst.
- optimize your video: Having a good title, description and tags using keywords will make a huge difference. Also, don't forget to make an intriguing thumbnail that people will want to click on!
- Share your video: Tweet, post and share it yourself. You should have friends or peers who would be interested (at least your mom, right?).
- Forums and Reddit: If possible, share your video outside of your social circle.
- Blogging and content: Blogging and content marketing are great ways to get organic exposure and traffic.
- Crowd Marketing: Get influencers to share your video with their subscribers and fans to get more exposure.
- Buy YouTube Views: An extremely underrated way to get YouTube views, gain credibility, and attract viewers. Check out the best providers.
- Partner with other YouTube users: Share the love! If you cover a similar site, their viewers can easily become yours, and vice versa.
- YouTube ads: Use YouTube ads to promote your video and get targeted views. Expensive, but a solid option.
- Don't give up! If at first you don't succeed, try again. Don't be like the millions of other people who give up after the first failure.
- Focus on quality Work to make an amazing video! This is the most important thing you can do. Awesome videos make viewers watch, share, and crave more. Keep it interesting, capture their emotions, and make the whole experience visually and acoustically stunning. To do this, you need to find the right equipment and someone on your team with the skills needed for quality video. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when creating a good video: ● Be concise, imagine that your audience has only a 10-second attention span ● Focus on good lighting ● Pay attention to wear your microphones ● Keep music in the background ● Create a stable camera setup with a tripod ● pause in your speech
- video optimization Now that you've made and uploaded an awesome video, the next step is optimization. This is easy to do and incredibly important. It's how people find and then click on it to watch it. Title - The title of your video should be short, sweet and hit the mark. Write a title that grabs attention and accurately describes your video. Also, consider using keyword research to find specific phrases you can include in the title to grab attention. Bad: "Get more video views." Good: "How to get more views on YouTube." Video description - The description of your video should provide your viewers with everything they need to know, from the actual description to references to other YouTube users and any other relevant information. Try to include key phrases in the description to help users find your video. ● If you mention something in the video, such as a website or product - give a link to it! ● If you made a music video, include a download and purchase link, lyrics, your official website and social media accounts. ● If you run a business, include a link to your website, social media accounts, etc. Д. ● If you regularly upload videos, ask your viewers to subscribe. Video Tags - These are keywords that describe your video and help people find you. If you use tags, your video will not only show up more in search results, but also in the "Recommended Videos" section when a user views a similar video.
- Share your video
Immediately after uploading your video and optimizing it, share it with your friends, family, colleagues or customers. You can do this through Facebook (personal or work), Twitter, email (your contacts or email list, your website (if you have one)) Or any other online platforms you typically use to connect with people.
While it's pretty obvious, it's a great way to not only encourage people to watch your video, but also to get feedback. You know your friends - ask them what they think. Your good friends will be honest and tell you whether it's a marvelous success or a major setback ... hopefully the former. You can also ask your friends to share your video with their networks to increase your reach.
- use forums and other user-generated sites. Another great way to get more views is to share on forums, message boards. Join a few people who are relevant to your video and share it.
- Blogging and video SEO. This method is pretty fun...and by fun, I mean you're going to have to do some work. Blogs have always been one of the most popular ways to bring attention to things online, and your video is one of them. Look around and find blogs that are relevant to your niche (if you make videos about Internet marketing, find blogs about marketing) and contact them to see if they will write an article or just post your video on their blog.
- Marketing The best way to make a video go viral is through word of mouth, where people discuss, share and recommend your video on social media. There are many ways to encourage word-of-mouth marketing, but unless your video is funny or incredibly awesome, getting people to share it can be difficult. This is a great way to get viewers to watch your video in the short term, and it can give a boost to word-of-mouth marketing and boost your video's search rankings.
- Collaborate with other YouTube users A clever way to get more views from other YouTube users. Look around in similar or related industries-not at competitors, but at common partners. How do you promote with partners? Have them mention and link to your videos in their video (if the topic comes up) or at the end of a related video. They can also link to you from their website, Twitter or Facebook. Of course, you would do the same or similar.
- YouTube ads If you have a good budget, Advertising is a great option! You can target your audience by gender, age, interests, and location, and your video will play before other videos as an ad or prominently in your sidebar. The views you get through your ads will count toward your view count, and you'll know viewers are well-targeted. This would be a premium option, as prices range from $0.10 to $0.30 per view.
- Keep it that way and don't give up. Don't give up if your first few videos don't succeed. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither is your success. Take the time, focus on quality, and learn from your mistakes. If you're serious about succeeding on YouTube, whether it's promoting your awesome video or making better videos, keep at it! You're sure to get there by working hard. More than 2 million videos are uploaded to YouTube every day and watched by more than 50 million people every day. But less than 1% of those videos ever get more than 1,000 views in their lifetime.