Github Feel Good is a chrome extension which helps you feel good about your github profile. The extension increase the count of stars and forks of all of the pinned repositories, followers, total repositories and enhances the contribution graph based on the mode selected.
There are three available modes:
- Feel Good - Increases the repo count in the range of 100 - 1k.
- Feel Better - Increases the repo count in the range of 1k - 10k.
- Feel like a Rockstar! - Increases the repo count in the range of 10k - 100k.
Forks count and followers count increase in the range of 30 - 70% of the increased stars count.
I was looking at the great Sindre Sorhus' github profile one day and I was jealous of the great work he has been doing in the open source community. And not to forget, the stars, forks count and the contribution graph of his profile. So the Github Feel Good extension was born.
- Install the chrome extension and enable it by clicking on
- Select one of the three available modes. By default Feel Good is selected.
- Open your Github profile and see the changed numbers.
- You can disable it anytime by clicking on
Note that you need to be logged in for this extension to work. Please feel free to report any issues you find here.
Product Hunt release.
Let me know what you think about the extension in comments!