Web3 is gaining popularity and it is the next big thing. The communities are building around it. You can learn blockchain development, solidity development, and other web3 concepts from these communities.
You can learn the concept and overall web3 through different GitHub repositories. These repositories are rich in information, roadmaps, and resources that will help you in web3. You can also contribute to these repositories if you like to add more resources.
Today, we are going to look into GitHub repositories that will help you in your web3 journey. So let’s get started.
As the name suggests, this repository is created by me. I created this repository to help developers to have a roadmap for learning web3 along with free resources. It is a very simple and readable GitHub repository. The repository is good but not awesome as its lack many other web3 concepts and their resource. Along with recommending it, I would love it if you contribute to the repository for good cause.
surajondev / awesome-web3.0
A collection of awesome resources to learn Web 3.0🚀
Awesome Web 3.0
The time has come to learn and excel in Web 3.0. The community is always growing. There are enough resources and help in the community to begin with.
For developers who are uncertain about web3's future, I strongly believe in web3 due to the following reasons:
- Recently, the community has been growing for learners and developers
- There are startup ideas revolving around web3
- This is the next big thing in web dev
- Companies are building tools that help the development process
- There are grants available for web3 projects
I do believe in Web3, so remove any doubts from your mind regarding web3 and let's get started.
This repository features impressive collections of resources to learn Web 3.0..
- Smart Contracts
- Crypto Wallet
- Interface with Blockchain
- Local blockchain development environment
- Remix IDE
- Framework/SDK for dApp development
The repository contains awesome resources to learn about Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. It is primarily a blockchain project GitHub with all things revolving around it. Resources are divided into books, infographics, articles, videos, courses, and other format of resources.
Xel / Blockchain-stuff
Blockchain and Crytocurrency Resources
Curated list of blockchain and general cryptocurrency resources
Table of Contents
- Bitcoin Books
- Blockchain Art
- Blockchain Books
- Ethereum and Smart Contracts
- White Papers
- Youtube Channels
- Private Blockchains
- Blockchain Explained: A Technology Guide to the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Fintech Revolution - R.J Simmons
- Blockchain Fast and Simple - What It Is, How It Works, Why It Matters: Understand the basics, join the revolution - Pierro Martini
- Cryptocurrency Investment: How to Invest in Cryptocurrencies and Make Money in the Long-term - Tamas Torok
- Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World - Don and AlexTapscott
- Blockchain Revolution: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering Bitcoin and How to Use Blockchain for Your Benefit - Phil Stein
- Blockchain The Ultimate Guide to Understanding the Hidden Economy -s Oscar Flynt
- Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy - Melanie Swan
- Blockchain: Easiest…
One of the most popular repositories in web3 space is free-Web3-resources by Francesco Ciulla. It has tons of free resources to learn the basic of blockchain development and Ethereum development. This repository has a website, you can visit here.
FrancescoXX / free-Web3-resources
A list of FREE resources to make Web3 accessible to everyone.
Free Web3 Resources
This is a list of Free Web3 Resources links to learn Blockchain development.
🔀 Getting Involved
- Blockchain Trilemma An article about the Blockchain Trilemma.
- Endgame An Article by Vitalik Buterin to have an idea of the direction Ethereum is taking.
- Ethereum Whitepaper Introductory paper published in 2014 by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum's founder, before the launch in 2015.
- Ethereum Yellowpaper The "Yellow Paper": Ethereum's formal specification
- Web3 Roadmaps (Article/Blog)
- Web3 Roadmaps (Video)
- Web3 Roadmaps (Hindi/Urdu)
- Youtube Channels
- Youtube Channels (Hindi/Urdu)
- Learning Platforms
- Ethereum Development IDEs
- Ethereum Development Environment
- Ethereum Development Tools
- Ethereum Clients
- Ethereum in different languages
- Client SDKs
- Node Providers
- File Storage
- DAO Communities
- NFT Marketplaces
- Off-Chain Data Protocols
- Open Source Projects you can contribute to
One of the leading organizations that are promoting and helping developers to kickstart in web3 is Web3 Foundation. They have a grant program for projects that enhance the web3 ecosystem.
w3f / Grants-Program
Web3 Foundation Grants Program
Web3 Foundation Grants Program
📝Process 📬Suggest a Project 🛠️Maintenance Grants
🚀Alternative Funding Sources
As part of our commitment to promoting the Web3 ecosystem, we offer a comprehensive grants program focused on funding software development and research efforts related to Polkadot, Kusama, Substrate and ink!. For more information about the Web3 Foundation, please visit the About page on our website.
Anyone is welcome to apply for a grant. Projects funded through our programs are broad in scope, but our focus lies on strong technical projects that add value to the ecosystem.
Generally, your project will have better chances to be accepted if:
- It presents a well-researched or…
There are various branches of web3, one such is Decentralized Finance(Defi). This repository has a Defi developer roadmap and resources to kickstart in the Defi world. It also includes a list of the best tools for DApps, development resources, and lifehacks.
OffcierCia / DeFi-Developer-Road-Map
DeFi Developer roadmap is a curated Web3.0 Developer handbook which includes a list of the best tools for DApps, development resources and lifehacks.
DeFi Developer Road Map
Here we collect and discuss the best DeFi & Blockchain researches and tools - contributions are welcome.
Feel free to submit a pull request, with anything from small fixes to translations, docs or tools you'd like to add.
Support is very important to me, with it I can spend less time at work and do what I love - educating DeFi & Crypto users
If you want to support my work, you can send me a donation to the address:
0xB25C5E8fA1E53eEb9bE3421C59F6A66B786ED77A — ERC20 & ETH officercia.eth
4AhpUrDtfVSWZMJcRMJkZoPwDSdVG6puYBE3ajQABQo6T533cVvx5vJRc5fX7sktJe67mXu1CcDmr7orn1CrGrqsT3ptfds - Monero XMR
You can also send me a donation to the address from this repository!
I can say smart contracts are the backbone of the web3. They are computer programs that are non-modifiable once deployed, and automatically executed when the criteria defined in it meet. It has resources not only for solidity smart contract development but also blockchain.
smartcontractkit / full-blockchain-solidity-course-py
Ultimate Solidity, Blockchain, and Smart Contract - Beginner to Expert Full Course | Python Edition
Big Update: New Goerli Faucet Located Here Kovan, Ropsten, and Rinkeby have been deprecated.
You'll need to verify via Twitter to get ETH & LINK You can find Backup Faucets here.
Additionally, lesson 7 uses Chainlink VRF v1 instead of v2, you can find the docs for Chainlink VRFv1 here.
Welcome to the repository for the Ultimate Solidity, Blockchain, and Smart Contract - Beginner to Expert Full Course | Python Edition FreeCodeCamp course!
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- Resources For This Course
- Lesson 0: Welcome To Blockchain
- Lesson 1: Welcome to Remix! Simple Storage
- Lesson 2: Storage Factory
All this repository will help you in learning and acing the web3 space. GitHub repository systematically provides resources to learn and ace the field. You can easily contribute to these repositories.
I hope this article has helped you in your web3 development journey. Thanks for reading the blog post.
Top comments (2)
Good list I already knew about the Francesco one the others are new to me.
Glad that you find helpful😀