► The course is available on Udemy: Access here with 30% discount 😊
- Providers - Connect with remote cloud providers and systems
- Resources and Data Sources - Create and fetch resources
- Terraform Commands - Terraform CLI
- Changing and destroying Resources
- Terraform State
- Output Values
- Input Variables - Parameterize your Terraform Configuration to make it re-usable
- Environment Variables in Terraform
- Provisioners in Terraform - Prepare server
- Terraform Modules - Modularize your Terraform Project and use existing Modules from Terraform Registry
- how to setup a git repository for your Terraform project
- how to create the main AWS networking resources: VPC, Subnet, Route Table, Internet Gateway, Security Group
- how to create and prepare a EC2 server instance, install Docker and start a Docker container on it
- & more
- You will master one of the most popular Infrastructure Provisioning and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tool, which is Terraform
- You will be able to use Terraform confidently in your projects
- You will know all the core concepts and components of Terraform language
- If you follow along the demos, you will have solid practical experience with Terraform
- You will know the fundamental AWS networking concepts and how to create AWS resources using Terraform
You will learn all the concepts with practical examples by automating the AWS infrastructure. AWS is the most used cloud provider and using Terraform with AWS is the most common combination used in projects, so knowing how to automate AWS infrastructure gives you an advantage in the DevOps job market!
- You will learn best practices
- We will use Git to manage our configuration code, which is a best practice in Infrastructure as Code.
- You will learn Terraform step by step and simply explained!
- Thousands of students love the way how I explain complex concepts in an easy way so that everyone can understand it.
- I'm both an educator and a practitioner. All my knowledge is based on real projects that I have worked in or consulted
- Learn from a Docker Captain 🐳
You can get also a visual overview of the course content here 🙂:
► Get 30% off - Udemy course
Like, share and follow me 😍 for more content: