Let's have a little fun with a trip down memory lane: think back to the year that you first started your career in tech:
- What year was it?
- What was that first role?
- How did that role help you grow into who you are today?
- Include a Giphy to symbolize the year
- My career began in 2001
- My first role was an apprenticeship at my local school district, in a help desk capacity
- Accountability. Ironically, I didn't have much of that as a teenager when I started my career, and eventually I found myself without that first job. It was hard, but valuable lesson early on that I look back at with appreciation.