Well, Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations to address all of the parts of the developer's workflow while building complex web applications. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS.
- Effective Cross-Platform Development
- High Quality of the Application
- Improved Speed and Performance
- Faster Development Process
- Readable and Testable Code
- More Lightweight Web Applications
- Efficient Problem-Solving Patterns
- Excellent Material Design Library
- Two-way Data binding
- Modular development structure
- Ease in Maintaining
- Dependency Injection
- High performance for Single Page Hefty Apps
- Offers great flexibility
Now, let's check the Ultimate Angular Resources that will help you kickstart your journey as an Angular developers.
Follwoing are some of the very useful Angular resources that can be helpful for beginners and experienced developers as well.
Well, Angular component libraries will save your time and will help to develop an intriguing and spectacular product. Besides, these libraries also provide many useful components and tools as well.
Material Angular: Angular UI Library Based On Material Design
Angular Material is the most commonly used angular UI framework with Angular projects. It is an official component library developed by Google. Besides, the Angular team builds and maintains both common UI components and tools to help you build your custom components.
This angular UI framework also has a complete solution for all your UI needs. Furthermore, the CSS library in Angular Material consists of typography and other ready-to-use elements.
NG Bootstrap: UI Library For Angular Based On The Bootstrap Framework
Nebular - set of essential (Theme, UI Kit, AUTH, Security) modules for complex Angular applications
Nebular is a customizable Angular 10 UI Library. It has a beautiful design and the ability to adapt it to your brand easily. Besides, It comes with 4 stunning visual themes, a powerful theming engine with runtime theme switching. Also, it has the support of custom CSS properties mode. Furthermore, it is based on Eva Design System specifications.
Besides, this angular UI library also offers 4 stunning visual themes, support of custom CSS properties mode, and powering theming engine with runtime theme switching.
NG ZORRO - An enterprise-class UI components based on Ant Design and Angular.
NG-ZORRO – an Ant UI-based library designed to provide added advantages to Angular developers. Besides, this library is developed in Chinese, written in TypeScript, and comes with define types. Furthermore, its popularity on GitHub stands with more than 6.6k Stars. In addition, it also supports OnPush mode, high performance.
Other Useful UI Libraries:
- ngSemantic - UI components based on Semantic UI
- ngx-ui - Style and Component Library for Angular2 and beyond!
- prime-ng- Collection of rich UI components for Angular 2
- Wijmo 5 - Set of UI components for Angular2
For more details check the Angular Component UI libraries.
Admin templates are one of the most used product in web development world. They are very useful and saves a lots of time. Admin templates offers components and features required for developing web apps. Thus, it is always a good choice to take help of it.
Following are some of the best open source and premium admin templates.
Ngx Admin is a bright and straightforward admin template with a neat web design to create every experience a pleasurable one. Besides, Ngx Admin is a free admin dashboard template based on Angular 9+ and Eva Design System.
It is 100% responsive and comes with Flexibly configurable themes with a hot-reload (2 themes included) Light and dark version.
Purple Angular free template contains a beautiful and carefully drafted admin dashboard that is packed with plenty of essential components. Besides, this is also a simple yet decent admin template in the collection of Open Source Angular admin templates.
This angular admin template comes with Dark Version with optimized Google font integration, high speed, mature and sophisticated, extremely well-organized code makes guru Able Lite a completely flexible solution for any type of back-end project.
Notus Angular is Free and Open Source. It features multiple HTML and Angular elements and it comes with dynamic components for Angular. It is based on Tailwind Starter Kit, and it is built with both presentation pages, and pages for an admin dashboard.
Also, it is built with over frontend 120 components, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in colors, that you can easily modify using Tailwindcss classes.
For more admin templates check the collection of Open Source Angular Admin Templates
Modern Admin is the most complete & feature packed Angular 13 Bootstrap 4 Admin Template with material components. A combination of clean design and modular code structure which makes it most developer friendly & highly customizable Angular 13 Admin Dashboard Template.
This is a powerful admin dashboard template built on Angular CLI*.* Besides, it is developer-friendly and rich in features. We’ve followed the leading industry standards to bring you the very best admin template that is not only fast and easy to use but highly scalable. Offering ultimate convenience and flexibility, you’ll be able to build modern applications with very little hassle.
Apex Angular Admin Template stable with unlimited possibilities. Besides, The Angular CLI makes it easy to maintain this application that already works, right out of the box.
Furthermore, it includes 7 solid & 7 gradient menu color options and 3 different sizes with organized folder structure, clean & commented code, 50+ charts, 100+ pages, 500+ components, 100+ advance cards (widgets) and many more. Also, the code is super easy to understand and it comes with a starter kit that will help developers to get started quickly. In addition, the template is fully responsive and clean on every device and on every modern browser.
For more premium admin templates check the collection of Angular Admin Template Free Download.
Learn the basics of Angular in this full course for beginners.
- Components, Lifecycle hooks, Text interpolation
- Components Communication, Component Styles
- Template Statements
- Property Binding
- Attribute, Class & Style and many more
In this angular 12 version video we learn what is angular and we learn basic things about angular courses.
- Set up and install
- Files and folder structure
- Angular CLI and Important commands
- Component with Inline Style and Template and many more.
Learn the fundamentals of Angular in this project-based crash course.
- Intro & Slides
- Angular CLI & Setup
- Files & Folders
- Component structure
- Properties & Interpolation
- Global Styles
- Header Component and many more.
This Edureka Angular Full Course video will help you understand and learn the fundamentals of Angular. This Angular Tutorial is ideal for both beginners as well as professionals who want to master various concepts of Angular. Topics covered in this video are:
- Building Blocks of Web Development
- Introduction to Angular
- Angular Architecture
- Angular Installation & Setup Angular CLI Files and Folders
- Angular Components
- Angular Templates
- Angular Modules and many more.
For more tutorials check the collection of Angular Tutorials For Beginners
This updated second edition of Angular Projects will teach you how to build efficient and optimized web applications using Angular. You will learn and explore the fundamental features of the framework by creating ten different real-world web apps.
Each app will elaborate how to integrate Angular with a different library and tool. As you goes ahead, you will understand how to execute popular technologies such as Angular Router, Electron, Scully, Electron, Nx monorepo tools, Angular service worker, NgRx, and more while building an issue tracking system, and many other exciting projects.
This book is a complete description of the Angular router written by its designer. It goes far beyond a how-to-get-started guide and talks about the library in depth. The mental model, design constraints, and the subtleties of the API-everything is covered. Reading this book will give you deep insights into why the router works the way it does and will make you an Angular router expert.
The book explores the library in depth, including the mental model, design constraints, subtleties of the API.
This book introduces you to the building blocks of Angular, many best practices, and the tools you need to use. Get started with a practical introduction.
The Book Deals With:
- Reactive programming with RxJS
- State management with Redux and NgRx
- Testing with Jasmine, Karma and Protractor
- Routing, guards and modular system
- HTTP and interceptors
- Form processing
- Dependency Injection und Services and many more
As you go through the book, you will learn how to implement popular technologies such as Angular Router, Scully, Electron, Angular service worker, Nx monorepo tools, NgRx, and more while building an issue tracking system, a PWA weather application, a mobile photo geotagging application, a component UI library, and many other exciting projects.
- Set up Angular applications using Angular CLI and Nx Console
- Create a personal blog with Jamstack and SPA techniques
- Build desktop applications with Angular and Electron
- Enhance user experience (UX) in offline mode with PWA techniques
- Make web pages SEO-friendly with server-side rendering
- Create a monorepo application using Nx tools and NgRx for state management
- Focus on mobile application development using Ionic
- Develop custom schematics by extending Angular CLI
ng-book is designed to teach you step-by-step how to create serious Angular apps: from empty-folder to deployment. Each chapter covers a topic and we provide full code examples for every project in the book. The book also describes how to write and test mobile apps with NativeScript.
The book covers:
- Dependency Injection
- Data Architecture in Angular 2
- Data Architecture with Observables and RxJS
- Data Architecture with Redux
- Redux and TypeScript
- Data Architecture with Redux
Other Useful Books To Learn Angular
- Architecting Angular Applications with NGRX
- Becoming a Ninja with Angular
- Developing with Angular
- Essential Angular
Integrated Development Environment (IDE), on the other hand, is a program that simplifies the effort required by developers by optimizing the entire development process and help you in writing flawless code. It helps in integrating the software into the system and analyze the working.
Angular IDE is highly used for faster and effective development. It is a stand-alone plugin that can be used with the Eclipse plugin. It is built specifically for Angular, but initially, it was used for tsconfig.json management.
The benefits of Angular IDE are:
- It offers real-time validation of code, displays errors as you type.
- It features auto-completion of code in the project
- It highly uses coloring and highlights the syntax-aware source
- It features block and full-formatting with advanced settings
Benefits of Aptana Studio are:
- It supports other Testing tools
- It has the Deployment wizard
- It can be quickly and thoroughly customized
- In-built terminal
ALM IDE is a cloud-based ide available for TypeScript. It enables you to code quickly in TypeScript projects. You can easily install it with just a single npm command. It is easy to use, and it removes all the barriers to use TypeScript. You can even develop TypeScript projects on Raspberry π.
The benefits of using ALM are:
- It makes it easy to use TypeScript
- Made for TypeScript
Other Useful IDE for Angular:
- Storybook : The UI development environment you'll love to use
- Compodoc : The missing documentation tool for your Angular 2 application, integrate well with npm scripts
- NgModule-Viz : Visualize the dependencies between the NgModules in your Angular 2+ application.
- ng-app-counter : Count the number of Modules, Lazy Modules, Pipes, Providers, Directives, Components used in an Angular application.
- Angular State Inspector - Helps you debug Angular component state. Supports Angular 1/2+/Ivy.
- Augury - Browser extension for debugging and profiling Angular applications.
- CodeSandbox - An online IDE and prototyping tool for rapid Angular development.
- Bugfender - A cloud service to collect logs and Angular errors in Real-Time.
Here we have mentioned some of the very useful Angular resources. While you are working with the Angular project you'll surely need some tools, UI component libraries, admin templates, video tutorials, etc. So, to help you save your time we have gathered some amazing resources here so that you don't have to search here and there.
We are open to suggestions so do tell us which other resources can be included in the list. Also, don't forget to share and bookmark this collection.
We hope you find this collection useful.🙂