Hello guys, welcome to my blog again and today we are going to discuss the full path to becoming a Full Stack Web Developer and resources to learn Full Stack Web Development.
Let's get started!
Full stack web developers can create full-fledged web applications and websites. They are responsible for the frontend, backend, database, and debugging of web applications or websites.
The front end is the part of a website with which the user interacts directly.
HTML: Hyper text markup language (HTML) is a Markup Language used to create web pages.
CSS: Cascading Style Sheet is the style sheet language which is used to describe the look and formatting of a document written in markup language.
🔗 Frontend Frameworks:
Frameworks, both for frontend and backend development, make it easier and faster to create common functionality.
1.CSS: Bootstrap, Bulma, Tailwind, etc.
- Angular: AngularJS lets you express the behavior in a clean readable form without the usual boilerplate of updating the DOM, registering callbacks or watching model changes.
- Next.js: Next.js is an open-source web development framework built on top of Node.js enabling React-based web applications functionalities such as server-side rendering and generating static websites.
🔗 Back End:-
It refers to the server side of an application and everything that communicates between the database and the browser.
Learn any Programming Languages like:
• Python: Python is one of the most popular programming languages. It also provides us frameworks like Django and Flask.
• PHP: PHP is a server-side scripting language designed specifically for web development.
🔗 Backend Frameworks:
- Django: A Python framework to work upon web. There is also Flask but Django is more advanced than flask.
- MongoDB: It is NO SQL database that provides you with numerous prominent features.
- MySQL: It is fast and high-performance database that provides better scalability, usability, and reliability.
🔗 Other things you have to learn:-
- Git: You should know what is version control and how to do it.
- Terminal Basics.(SSH/Bash)
- Browser compatibility.
- Responsive design
- DevOps: AWS, cloud db, etc
- Deployment & Hosting
- REST API & JSON
- Roadmap.sh (Get detailed Roadmap)
- YouTube: • thenewboston • Traversy Media • CodewithHarry
- 100+ Free Resouces to Learn Full Stack Web Development
🚀Remember, you don't have to master everything. Just Practice, it is the key to success!
So, this is it. Thanks for Reading 😊
Don't forget to give it a heart and Follow for more...
If you like my content, you can support me by buying me a coffee:
Follow me on Instagram for daily web development content.