Since the GraphQL was introduced in 2015 by Facebook, it's popularity is continuously growing. If you want to learn the GraphQL here is a list of the best tools, extensions, and tutorials to start with.
- GrapQL Official Documentation is definitely the best place to start your GraphQL adventure.
- Official Facebook Draft RFC Specification is a place to go if you are looking for raw knowledge regarding GraphQL project.
- GraphQL Weekly is a newsletter with news, articles, and everything related to GraphQL
- How to GraphQL is a website which will take you into a journey from GraphQL newbie to releasing your first GraphQL project.
- Explore-tech.org is a helpful resource for collecting GraphQL tools, especially libraries.
- GraphQL Docs is a simple way of generating static documentation for a GraphQL schema in seconds.
- GraphCMS a tool that allows you to define the GraphQL API. Create structures, relationships, powerful permissions and manage your content with ease, generally speaking, build a hosted GraphQL back-end for your web project along with tools to manage its content.
- GraphQL Editor makes it easier to understand the GraphQL schema. Create it by combining visual blocks and the editor will transform them into code! Features like loading schema from URL/file or a fake backend data can speed up the prototyping of your app.
- GraphiQL is a simple IDE tool for testing and documenting GraphQL APIs with a nice graphical interface.
- GraphQL Playground a GraphiQL alternative.
- Apollo Elements a library for building GraphQL-backed UIs without UI frameworks.
Let's build this directory together! If you know any useful tools, tutorials, blogs for GraphQL post in comments and I will update list!
(open source and trusted by devs everywhere ❤️)