“Dear younger me,
You finally scored that promotion you’ve been looking for, right? You’re now a manager. I’m really excited for you; this is the first step of something big. Make sure to celebrate this promotion with your loved ones. Yep, go ahead and get drunk tonight; you don’t need to act professional all the time.”
- Intuition vs. Data → When data is king, trust your intuition.
- Design Outcome → Defining success for you and your users.
- Green Exit Signs → If red = emergency, why are exit signs green?
More top stories:
- UX inspiration from history: made in the Soviet Union → By Taras Savytskyi
- We need to talk about the plague of designer’s insecurity → By Kautsar Anggakara
- Should our notifications be more peaceful? → By Michael J. Fordham
- Make the most of your user research and synthesize like a pro → By Joe Lalley
- Duolingo, this is what you are missing — a UX analysis → By Maria Andrea Silva
- What samurai can teach us about UX → By Nicholas Friebel
- Leadership through application design → By Roxanne Coburn
- Spoils of #Nature → Those pretty Instagram shots are killing nature.
- Abstract Season 2 → The design TV series is back to Netflix this week.
- 70s Furniture → Distinctive furniture inspired by the 1970s in Italy.
- Duolingo Rebrand → The world’s largest language school has an updated brand.
- 100,000 AI Faces → Human faces generated by AI for free use.
- Icon SVG → Find and generate icons for your project.
- Patterns for AI → An interaction library for common AI challenges.
- Art of Symbols → How humans use logographic symbols to communicate complex ideas.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the [design newsletter](https://newsletter.uxdesign.cc/) we have always wanted to receive.