This week's tip is coming in a bit late. I had a bit of a busy week. There's another contender for testing and creating APIs. The RapidAPI Client extension.
RapidAPI Client is a full-featured HTTP client that lets you test and describes the APIs you build or consume. Designed to work with your VS Code themes, RapidAPI Client makes composing requests, inspecting server responses, generating client code for API calls, and typesafe objects for application development simple and intuitive.
Check out the tutorials and hit the ground running
- A deep dive into RapidAPI Client for VS Code
- How to use RapidAPI Client for VS Code to test APIs
- Generate API call snippets using the RapidAPI Client for VS Code extension
- Replace API Clients with VS Code using the Rapid API Extension
- API development in TypeScript using RapidAPI VSCode Client
- Auto generate interfaces from API Response using RapidAPI VSCode Client
I've just installed it so I haven't done too much with it yet, but grab it yourself and let them know what you think about the extension.
Happy VS Coding!
Top comments (0)