- 🌈 The community is really nice, thank you for ❤️'ing my intro, I got a badge, that was unexpected. Thank you!
- 🙅 What not to post, thanks to an acquaintance.
- 👉 Posted my first listing and learnt I can use organisation I'm part of (thanks to aforementioned acquaintance again).
- 🙇 #help tag is not where I thought I should post for help (e.g. my Chinese Cantonese techie terms post, I'm looking for help on finding more up-to-date terms currently used) - Got dinged by mods for that. Oh well, it happens.
- 🧙 dev.to has some kind of hold on me, I feel compelled to post on it and check what people have been posting. It's magic, I tell ya! 😆
I'm still learning what to post here, and I hope I don't get myself into too much trouble. The experience has been super amazing so far (bar the teeny hiccups).