Jailer Database Tool
Jailer is a tool for database subsetting and relational data browsing.
- The Subsetter creates small slices from your database (consistent and referentially intact) as SQL (topologically sorted), DbUnit records or XML.
Ideal for creating small samples of test data or for local problem analysis with relevant production data.
- The Data Browser lets you navigate through your database following the relationships (foreign key-based or user-defined) between tables.
- Exports consistent and referentially intact row-sets from your productive database and imports the data into your development and test environment.
- Improves database performance by removing and archiving obsolete data without violating integrity.
- Generates topologically sorted SQL-DML, hierarchically structured XML and DbUnit datasets.
- Data Browsing. Navigate bidirectionally through the database by following foreign-key-based or user-defined relationships.
- SQL Console with code completion, syntax highlighting and database metadata visualization.
- A demo database is included with which you can get a first impression without any configuration effort.
Thanks to the JDBC technology used, any DMBS is in principle supported. For best results, specific additional support features are useful, however. These are available for:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IBM Db2
- Amazon Redshift
- Informix Dynamic Server
Top comments (0)