- Flow Based Programming is awesome because I love the part that we can modularise code with specific input output in a visual and mouse clickable way....
- The Natural Cables with IO feels like Vuejs Props and Events.
- Hmmm let's mimic props and events to a flow based paradigm.
- Here we gooooooo lol That's why I made my side Project Effect Node.
- Writing Visual Effect is related a lot to Buttons, Sliders and Color Pickers.
- Waiting for reload to update a color tweaking is slow and ineffective.
- Sometimes we also need to use a Range Slider to adjust Effect Speed and Amount.
- Sometimes we also need to dynamically provide Timeline based fade in fade out sequence data into code.
There's a pull, there's push thinking....
I think there would be three types of modules
- Source of truth Module, like UI Sliders, Timeline, Color Picker
- RequestAnimationFrame Event Emitter
- Operational Module that handle animation setup and render.
I love thinking about different paradigms of programming.
Hope you like my work. woop woop. <3