This morning, my team released ReacType 7.0, a rapid prototyping tool that enables developers to build React components via an intuitive drag-and-drop canvas, apply CSS styles, and generate custom boilerplates.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Build React components via drag-and-drop interface
- Generate code dynamically in a real-time code preview
- Design collaboratively via built-in annotations
- Save & share templates
- Pass props and manage state in table view
- Customize styles via CSS editor
- Eases learning curve for developers new to React frameworks
- Accelerates development while maintaining product vision
- Streamlines communication between developers and designers
ReacType is a rapid prototyping tool for developers employing React component architecture alongside the comprehensive type-checking of TypeScript In other words, you can draw prototypes and export React / TypeScript code!
ReacType allows users to visualize their application architecture dynamically, employing a drag-and-drop canvas display , a real-time demo render , a real-time component code preview. Users can create components and drag instances of these components, as well as HTML elements, onto the canvas. This architecture can then be exported as TypeScript application files to be used as a starter template for any repository.
Mac users: After opening the dmg and dragging ReacType into your Applications folder, ctrl+click the icon and select 'Open' from the context menu to run the app. This extra step is necessary since we don't have an Apple developer license yet.