Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 70 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- A simple thing I learned during a code review: Tagged templates
- How to publish a PWA on the Google Play store
- RxJS switchMap, concatMap, mergeMap, exhaustMap
- Exploring Sapper + Svelte: A quick tutorial
- HTML can do that?
- Brave Improves Its Ad-Blocker Performance by 69x with New Engine Implementation in Rust
- React: [Flare] Rethinking Focus
- Announcing the Stable Release of Gatsby Themes!
- Run Python interpreter ported to WebAssembly with Wasmer
- Next version of Chrome will enable websites to dynamically put images in the clipboard via the Async Clipboard API
- Snyk research team discovers severe prototype pollution security vulnerabilities affecting all versions of lodash
- Frappe Charts
- The Odin Project
- Code Coverage and Postrelease Defects: A Large-Scale Study on Open Source Projects
- The missing ☑️: SwiftWebUI
- User Inyerface
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉