I'd like to share a project I've been working on that is finally in a presentable state (but still in its infancy)!
The project is called Elm Ant Design.
The repo can be found here.
I built Elm Ant Design in such a way that it encourages contributions from all developers, even those who don't yet know Elm!
- Attain 100% feature parity with React's implementation of Ant Design (which can be found here)
- Create a space that allows developers of all skill levels to be able to easily contribute to an open source project
- You'll see in various parts of the documentation that I make reference to contributing to the project
- I've also created a large list of "good first issue"s and "help wanted" tags on github (link)
Secondly, there is a small portion of the code that is written in JS:
- Webpack configuration is in JS
- Visual tests using Cypress and Percy are written entirely in JS as well
So you can contribute to Elm Ant Design without even knowing Elm!
I would appreciate any and all feedback!