Looking for a while for a good and easy wiki to set-up, I finally found Wiki.js.
If you don't know what it is, it's an extensible OpenSource wiki software. Build-in you have :
- an authentication module (where you can create different roles for all your users, 2FA...)
- multiples editor (Markdown, WYSIWYG, HTML...)
- a version tracker
- the localization module
Basically, it looks really pretty but if you want to customize its theme, it's also possible.
The tool is available for all OS, on Docker and Kubernetes. You just need to have a database linked to the wiki and it will work fine.
I don't want to waste your time, if you are interested go check the project/documentation.
- Official website : https://js.wiki/
- Installation documentation : https://docs.requarks.io/install
- Github Project : https://github.com/Requarks/wiki
If someone working on this project sees this post: Thanks for your amazing work!