Well, no more! I've put together a Typescript Starter Kit to make it infinitely easier to get new Typescript projects running.
bscotch / typescript-template
Typescript project starter that includes testing, linting, and changelogs, and is ready for publishing to npm
- A GitHub template to easily create your own remote repo based off of this one
- Full step-by-step setup instructions in the README
- All necessary dependencies built in and ready to go
- Typescript config and matching file structure prepared so you can get right to coding
- Ready for publishing to npm, with files properly included/excluded by default
- Easy versioning, coupled to publishing to npm
- Test suite template ready to populate
- Test commands for VSCode built-in
- Command line interface template for creating CLI tools
I hope this template helps you as much as it's going to help me!
Top comments (0)