React Native Firebase is a very useful tool that can be used for any mobile application for iOS and Android. This will be the first video in a series where we take a look at getting and using react-native-firebase on our react-native project.
Topics we cover in this video include:
- Installing react native firebase 6
- Setting up New Project
- Linking an Existing Project
- Setting up dependencies for iOS and Android
- Firebase console configuration for iOS & Android
- Test & Build project to ensure it works and connects to firebase
In the next lot of videos, we will take a look at setting up things like firebase analytics, ads, database and authentication.
Be aware that the project itself has undergone a major upgrade. The new version can be found here:
Special thanks if you subscribe to my channel :)
I will try to post new great content every day. Here are the latest items:
Claim your page on DEV before someone else does
Level up every day