Today is the last day of the year and I think it would be nice for all of us to share our resolutions for 2020.
For me, 2019 has been a very solid year, my first full year (from January to December) as a Software Developer.
A quick recap of my year:
- I improved a lot with Angular (our main tool at work) and MySQL.
- I've also played around a lot with GatsbyJS which I've used to build my blog and my girlfriend's website where she teaches vietnamese.
- I've also managed to create a second edition of my book that I'm so happy it just reached 650 stars on Github.
- Reached 10k Followers in roughly 5 months on DevTo. To be honest, I have no words to describe it, I would have never thought about reaching such a milestone when I first started out.
My New Year resolutions for 2020 include:
- Learn how to use AWS more, so far I've only touched the basics at work and I would like to dig deeper
- Complete my personal project I was building with Angular, a personal app to track and create reports of my book and upcoming course sales (my course will soon go live on Educative.io, a very cool platform for interactive courses). I know there are probably many free choices out there but the point of the project was also to get better at Angular since I only use it at the office but I rarely have a chance to build anything from the ground up.
How about you? How was your 2019? What do you expect from 2020?
Disclaimer: Links to Amazon and Educative are affiliate links, purchases you make will generate extra commissions for me. Thank you