Smartly.io is a fast growing SaaS product company with over 400 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
As a Fullstack Developer within our optimisation team called Autopsy, you will help us save our customer's time and money while decreasing the amount of manual work needed to create beautifully effective campaigns. The team is building an extremely powerful tool that is in the core of our product - triggers, automations and automated optimisations that make customers' ad spend more efficient and aligned with their goals. The team is also currently scaling the architecture by implementing new multiplatform microservices.
Autopsy is a team of currently six developers and one product manager. It is an independent fullstack team, so communicating with other engineers, product managers and designers, and even customers is essential. We use NodeJS, Typescript, Postgres, RabbitMQ and Kubernetes as the base for new microservices we spin up in the backend, React in the frontend.
• Designing, building and maintaining end-to-end data pipelines featuring Automated Optimisation
• Contributing to a high-load multiplatform automation service
• Building an integration service for optimisation features
• Collaborating with different team members to provide recommendations on implementation details of certain features
• Working in close cooperation with our customers to make sure that we are creating features that benefit them the most
• Relocation Supports
• Comprehensive salary and bonus
• Full 5 weeks of paid vacation
• Health coverage
• Wellness program
• Company-paid learning opportunities (courses, conferences, books)
• Computer (MAC or PC) + phone with plan + Bose headphones
• Offsite and team outings
If you look to step-up your career as a senior developer, a Smartly.io self-organizing team could be your next home!
Alice Pham - Technical Sourcer @ Smartly.io