I been doing some research on getting a website chat application in with my React/Gatsby App. I am looking for something pretty simple for budget conscious clients.
Crisp although it has a free tier, the free tier is very limited. Intercom has all features and more, but is pricey.
The requirements would be
- Budget Friendly (Free tier preferably)
- User notified in live time when someone sends message to phone, email and / or fb messenger
- Ability to customize welcome message
- Ability to create simple chatbot to answer common questions (Like on FB Messenger)
- Online vs Offline modes (i.e set hours of operation for when representative is online)
Which chat platforms are developers today using for smaller clients, what would you recommend or are you creating your own!?
Please let me know your recommendation or what you use below and why!
Level up every day