We want Alpas to become your favorite web framework and we need your help to do it!
Our goal is for Alpas to provide you with the main core components that you will need in order to build your awesome web applications. Or, in the least, make it insanely easy for you to include your own desired providers.
So far, Alpas delivers authentication, security, emails, databases, and queuing functionality out-of-the-box with additional libraries for social authentication, file storage, and an InertiaJS adapter.
- Browse through the open source code on GitHub and follow the main Alpas project
- Take a look at our roadmap towards version 1.0
- Read through the Alpas documentation
- Start an Alpas project and build a sample project — whether based off the Fireplace Tutorial, the Quick Start ToDo Guide, one of these ideas, or your own creation
- Let us know your feedback, what’s missing, suggestions, or any issues you run across by entering an issue, creating a pull request, letting us know on Slack, or by filling out our feedback form
We are excited to hear your thoughts on how we can make Alpas your favorite web framework! ❤️