Amazon ECS has integrated with Service Quotas, an AWS service that enables you to view and manage your quotas from a central location.
Service quotas in AWS services that you can use with Amazon ECS, such as Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling.
To view Amazon ECS and Fargate service quotas using the AWS Management Console
- Open the Service Quotas console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/servicequotas/
- In the navigation pane, choose AWS services.
- From the AWS services list, search for and select Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) or AWS Fargate. In the Service quotas list, you can see the service quota name, applied value (if it is available), AWS default quota, and whether the quota value is adjustable.
- To view additional information about a service quota, such as the description, choose the quota name.
- (Optional) To request a quota increase, select the quota that you want to increase, select Request quota increase, enter or select the required information, and select Request. To work more with service quotas using the AWS Management Console see the Service Quotas User Guide. To request a quota increase, see Requesting a quota increase in the Service Quotas User Guide.
Top comments (0)