I'm proud to announce a new series of articles I've been working on since April of this year: 20 Lists for 2020.
20 Lists for 2020 is what it sounds like -- a comprehensive series of 20 listicles (of varying lengths) for developers to kick-start your curiosity, fill in the gaps in your knowledge, and better connect you to this community of which we're all a part.
While I initially planned on waiting until December to start releasing these articles, I'm just too excited! I've decided to start sharing them with the world now!
Articles now available include:
- 20 Most-Recommended Books for Software Developers
- 20 Fantastically Bad Predictions Made About Computing and Technology
- 20 Ways to Fight Impostor Syndrome
- 20 Small Steps to Become a Regex Master
- 20 Intriguing, Unusual, and Goofy Programming Languages
- 20 Reasons to Move On from Java 8
"20 Reasons to Move On from Java 8" was published on Saturday 23 November. At this point, I need to take a break for a bit (it's Thanksgiving in the USA this week and I'm on vacation). Look for the series to start up again in a few weeks
The series is still in progress, so let me know if you have any ideas for articles, or questions you'd like to see answered. (I have a few posts completely finished, and a bunch more in progress, but all 20 lists aren't yet spoken for!)