We're just over a month away from the end of this decade,* and I'm wondering what big changes everyone has made since December 2010. Did you get married? Become a millionaire with that great side project idea? Finally figure out how to center-align a
Here are a few of my highlights:
- went backstage at a RUSH concert 🤘
- finished my B.S. in Physics && Math 🎓
- got rejected from 11 graduate programs ⛔
- worked full-time in a falafel shop 🥙
- earned an M.S. and Ph.D. in Physics ⚛️
- got engaged! 💍
- visited 🇩🇪🇦🇹🇨🇿🇭🇺🏴🇮🇹🏴🇫🇷🇮🇪🇳🇱🇧🇪🇵🇱🇩🇰🇳🇴🇨🇭for the first time
- moved to Ireland from the U.S. ☘️
- failed my Irish driving test three times 🚗
- got my first job as a software developer 💾
- became an uncle 👶
- ...and lots more!
How about you? What's changed for you in the past ten years?
* using 0-based years, of course