Follow me on Twitter, happy to take your suggestions on topics or improvements /Chris
- Sign up for a free Azure account To use containers in the Cloud like a private registry you will need a free Azure account
- 5 part series on Docker, this series aims to provide you with a solid foundation in Docker and covers basic concepts, volumes, networks, docker compose and much more
- Dockerfile great practices for beginners This is a guide that will ensure your Docker Image will be as small as possible but also ensure it's performant and you understand why you should use certain commands.
- Improve your Docker workflow with this VS Code extension VS Code can really help you with your Docker workflow with this extension, build run, author, deploy, lot's of great commands
- This two-part series Part I, Creating your Microservices with Docker Part II, Bring your container to the Cloud show how you can use Docker to build Microservices with Docker Compose as part of building and Cloud Hosted API
- Want to keep using Docker in the Cloud? This shows how you can build your containers and bring them with you to the Cloud
- My crash course and learning journey with Docker, I describe how I as a frontend developer barely understood what I was doing to finally understanding why I needed Docker and took the needed time to learn it and leverage its features
Top comments (3)
Heya, Chris. I just want say this series has been fantastic. I’ve kept coming back to your 5-part intro over the last year as I’ve dabbled and slowly done more and more with Docker. The signal-to-noise ratio is ridiculously high, and has been a great quick resource at my fingertips. Keep it up!
hi Scott. II really appreciate that you took the time to write this. I'm very happy to hear that it's been helpful and continuous to be so. All the best to you :)
I'm totally reading this later, when I can focus better on it. Ty!