Need to get some work done? Let's be productive together!
You can use this video as a timer for your Pomodoro sessions.
The idea behind the Pomodoro sessions is to separate your tasks into small 25 minute blocks and take 5-minute breaks after each session.
Here's how my sessions usually go:
- I make a to-do list for the day. In the base case scenario, each task in the to-do list is not longer than 25-30 minutes
- I then choose a single task
- After that I start a 25-minute timer or lay the video
- For those 25 minutes, I only focus on that one specific task
- After the 25 minutes are over I would take a 5-minute break
- Then after the break I would start a new 25-minute session by replaying the video
In this 25 minute session, I'm working on a new tutorial.
Hope that you find this useful!
Let me know what tools or methods you use to be more productive.