2019 was a year of 'doing stuff' for me. With the momentum I gathered this year, I want to make 2020 the year of 'doing more stuff'.
So in the spirit of 'doing more stuff', let's start 2020 off on the right foot.
I've hacked together a quick visualisation of 2019 with React!
Check it out here (not optimised for mobile 😉)
The things I want to do in 2020 are the following:
- Continue learning React and mastering all it's intricacies
- Launch a SaaS product and get a few users
- Set up a personal blog and post there first and link to DEV
- Be an active part of the DEV community and build a following
- Improve my understanding of Go
- Continue my focus on building scalable systems in Java and Spring Boot
- Keep going with gym!
And of course, I will be writing about most of it here. This post is mostly to build some accountability for myself.