Dev, Github are one of the largest and favourite websites for developers to develop awesome tools. Do you know that you can also create your static website using Dev and Github by static site generator?
E.g - https://codeperfectplus.netlify.app/
What You need
step by step guide
- Create A Dev account and write your 1st post with It.
- Go to settings > intergrations > Create New Stackbit Site
- Select Your Favourite theme( Fjord recommended for Blogging)
- Select Static Site Generator Gatsby. It uses React
- connect your GitHub account and Deploy it.
Advantage of using Dev
all of your Dev posts will be published directly to your website.
You can also purchase a custom domain name for your website.
Dev has community support.
It will be created using React.js
You can modify your website through CMS panel or Git Repository.
If you got stuck And you need help you can contact me in the comment section.
More Articles by Author
- Build Your First Python Chatbot In 5 Minutes
- What is Simple Linear Regression?
- Logistic Regression for Machine Learning Problem
- 5 Tips for Computer Programming Beginners
- What Is Git and GitHub?
Join for Weekly Updates.
React ❤️ to encourage Author.
Top comments (3)
It's Really amazing, thanks for sharing your article. I create my blog Using dev and Githhub.
I want to know, if I can add my blogs which are not part of dev on the site generated here too, thanks!
i miss the part of editing in CMS panel, where i can find that? in stackbit? in order to edit the gatsby template.