CodeLand is coming back in 2021 as a two-day virtual conference on September 23rd and 24th!
While nothing needs to entirely replace face-to-face conferences, we received such amazing feedback from the global community about how accessible last year’s event was. We want to double down on what made it great and improve on what needs improvement. With a lot of uncertainty remaining in 2021, you can mark this date on your calendar with confidence.
This will be a two-day event (as opposed to one very long day of talks last year) where the focus will be maximum positive impact for early career developers. When we talk about impact, we mean memorable moments and also memorable people. Look for opportunities to make lasting online connections and make this the most important two days of the year for your career progress as a developer.
CodeLand will take place on the CodeNewbie Forem this year. There will be additional registration information to follow, but the first step is to join this community if you have not already.
- Location: Virtual-only, on CodeNewbie Community
- Dates: Thu, Sept 23 and Fri, Sept 24
- Times: Six hours per day – 4-10 PM UTC
- Format: A mix of live keynotes, pre-recorded talks, and live speaker panels on both days.
- Cost: Free access to all keynotes, talks, and panels.
- Registration: Coming soon!
- CFP: Opens June 22
This year's event will feature more community participation and representation on the program — with more surprises to come. 🎉
- Join The CodeNewbie Forem and watch out for official conference registration
- Download the Forem iOS app on the App Store if you have not already. We plan to make the best possible use of our open source technology— So get acquainted. Android app is in the works.✨
- Sign up for the “CodeLand 2021 Updates” email list for one more way to ensure you don’t miss any announcements.