Another week, another informative and dare I say newsworthy installment of DevNews...
S2:E5 - COVID Tracking Project, Apple’s Reduced App Store Commission, Tesla Security Flaws, and Twitter Fleets
@saronyitbarek and I did what we do best — chat about the top stories software developers don't want to miss:
- Vulnerabilities in the Tesla Model X
- Twitter's controversial rollout of "Fleet" — an Instagram story-style feature
- What we're thankful for in development/tech (— ok, maybe not newsworthy, but seasonal when it comes to our U.S. listeners!)
We also spoke with two guests about two other stories:
- Sarah Maxwell, spokesperson for the Coalition for App Fairness, about Apple's cuts to developer commission rates for apps
- Kevin Miller, website lead at the COVID Tracking Project, about a resource that has become super important when it comes to getting a clear picture of the pandemic.
You can follow DevNews to get episode notifications and listen right in your feed — or subscribe on your platform of choice! Plus, if you leave us a review, we'll send you a free pack of thank-you stickers. Details here.
Quick Listening Links
- @levisharpe for producing & mixing the show
- Our season two sponsors, Triplebyte and Vonage!
Top comments (0)