Now a days, we have seen an usage of the web development is increased a lot & along with that Python language is became the world's 2nd most popular programming language based on it's usage. Python has grown to become one of the most popular server-side languages on the Internet. According to W3Techs, it is used by more high-traffic sites than ColdFusion, PHP, ASP.NET And Java. Even Tech giants like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Microsoft all have started using the Python as a server side language for their applications.
Today, there is a wide variety of Python frameworks that make creating web applications much easier. These frameworks bring together the modules and packages that allow you to build applications quickly, without the need to take care of involved details, like sockets and protocols, all in one place.
Top Python Frameworks
To know more Python frameworks visit here
Now our questions arise, which python framework is fastest among all the python frameworks. Based on the Techempower listing, Fastest Python Framework is "FastAPI".
FastAPI is a modern, fast (high-performance), web framework for building APIs with Python 3.6+ based on standard Python type hints.
The key features are:
- Fast: Very high performance, on par with NodeJS and Go. One of the fastest Python frameworks available.
- Fast to code: Increase the speed to develop features by about 200% to 300%. *
- Fewer bugs: Reduce about 40% of human (developer) induced errors. *
- Intuitive: Great editor support. Completion everywhere. Less time debugging.
- Easy: Designed to be easy to use and learn. Less time reading docs.
- Short: Minimize code duplication. Multiple features from each parameter declaration. Fewer bugs.
- Robust: Get production-ready code. With automatic interactive documentation.
- Standards-based: Based on (and fully compatible with) the open standards for APIs: OpenAPI (previously known as Swagger) and JSON Schema.
You can check the full documentation here
I do recommend to check the documentation and use this framework for one of your microservice.
As there are so many Python frameworks available in the market, we first need to identify which framework we should use to build our web applications. So we need to identify which Python framework is best, easy and fast. Python FastAPI is one of the fastest and come up with so many good features which reduce the development efforts. So I would highly recommend to use this framework for one of your next web services. Hope you liked it. Have a Great Day.