EXCITING NEWS! echoAR (Techstars '19) partners with Ready Player Me by Wolf3D to add avatars to XR/3D projects 🤳
In partnership with Ready Play Me by Wolf3D, echoAR is excited to introduce 3D avatar support. Users of all plans can now create their own 3D avatar, add it to their project, and then instantly stream & see it in AR!
Ready Player Me’s avatar creation platform allows you to build a personal 3D avatar and, with our new integration, you are able to import it directly into your AR/VR/3D project at echoAR, share it with friends, and see it in AR.
- Go to the Profile page in the echoAR console.
- An edit button is revealed when hovering over the profile avatar.
- Clicking the edit icon will allow you to create a profile avatar using Ready Player Me.
- When a custom avatar exists, a reset button is revealed when hovering over the profile avatar.
- Clicking the reset icon will allow you to change the avatar back to the default profile image.
- Clicking the upload icon will allow you to add the avatar to your project as a 3D asset.
- After adding a 3D avatar to your project, you are able to see it immediately in AR or stream it to your app.
echoAR (www.echoAR.xyz; Techstars ’19) is a cloud platform for augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy 3D apps and content.