If you could install only one VSCode extension?
Camilo Martinez Oct 8
Halloween it's near, witches and sorceress are among us... making his own magic potion. And me too... Muajajajaja!
- Seven unsolved issues exists from version 1
- Thirty TODO comment lines
- Some spiders web
- Ten drops coffee from java
- Eight virgin libraries
- Follow three repositories with 0 stars
- One unused ASCII table
- Two broken laptops
- Junior developer's tears
And finally, the secret ingredient...
- One rubik's cube solved in less than 10 seconds!
Evil laugh! Trumpeting of thunders in the distance!
Dance around the pot, chanting.
Abracadabra! Abracadabra! Abracadabra!
Booom!!! Almost each one of us create a post like this:
It's like your own perfect spell, but only work in your reign!
That's why I think this kind of post are the useless thing than others can ever seen. It's a post made only for you.
But now imagine this creepy story:
- An evil ghost was seized Visual Studio Code and limited to install one extension.
- Ohhh no! Who you gonna call?
- No, they are busy this month
- El Chapulín Colorado?
- Who? No!
- You need choose one
- Only one?
- Yep, sorry
- What would it be... and why?
That's All Folks!